Become a Partner
Every operator has different requirements due to the different ways in which the fiber optic network can be used. Open Fiber guarantees each operator both quality of infrastructure and a great flexibility, to offer the best solution to the market and to the end user:
- Housing at our POP and Points of Interconnection: to allow operators that want to infrastructure to install their own equipment and connect themselves to the fiber network, in order to provide the service to the end consumer.
- MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) Connections: to realise specific networks in the cities between different infrastructures;
- PON – Passive - Connections: to operators that have their own infrastructure, we give full availability for the FTTH access with off-center fiber, which connects the POP to the end consumer’s locations;
- Point – point – passive Connections to connect, in off-centre fiber, with the point – point technology, the end consumer’s locations, that could both be companies or Public Administrations, and to connect network infrastructures (BTS, operator nodes);
- Active FTTH services: for operators that do not have their own infrastructure, or just prefer not to invest directly in the access network, we can provide a turnkey service, by delivering end-user traffic in an aggregated way, throughout our national backbone, to our regional and national POPs;
Open Fiber provides a scalable fiber optic network access, which can be activated by end users according to their needs, to develop services with considerable time and money savings over the realisation of their own infrastructure. The quality connection is ensured by proven procedures and a maintenance that always guarantees maximum network efficiency.
Thanks to the extended fiber optic networks, Open Fiber can provide many advantages to its clients:
- Immediate availability of all the necessary resources to allow professionals, companies and Public Administrations the services development through the fiber optic networks;
- Big savings in investments, necessary for the activation and maintenance of an fiber optic network;
- The guarantee of an always-perfect condition of the infrastructure, which includes as well excellent after-sales assistance.
Furthermore, Open Fiber, pursuant to Resolution 538/13/CONS, provides the access to its infrastructure (terminating segment or lead-in ducts) for all operators concerned.
If you are an operator or a service provider and you are interested in becoming an Open Fiber client, please complete the form below, specifying which service you are interested in and we will contact you.