Infrastructure availability: terminating segments and lead-in ducts
Open Fiber, under Resolution 538/13/CONS, provides all the operators who so require, information related to its own fibre optic termination segment/lead-in ducts, as provided for in Article 3 of the Resolution.
Required procedure for the termination segment/lead-in ducts
Operators that have the telecommunications operator licence will be able to request a termination segment/lead-in duct from Open Fiber by submitting the form below, indicating, in the notes, the following information:
for the termination segment:
- Building Identification for which the termination segment should be used;
- Staircase where the Client’s housing unit is located;
- Floor where the Client’s housing unit is located;
- Activating customer’s information (Name, Surname, Company, Mobile Phone).
For the lead-in duct
- address of the building to connect;
- type of client (business or private);
- indication of the network point of the requesting Operator nearest to the building.