Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment at Open Fiber
We care about the health and safety of our employees and all those who help in any way in the pursuit of our business goals, and we strive to ensure the satisfaction of our end users and stakeholders.
We protect the environment and the area where we operate by investing in environmentally friendly technologies and by building an infrastructure that by its very nature is high-performing and environmentally sustainable.
We have translated our commitment into a series of goals that can ensure the continuous improvement of company performance, the reduction of the environmental impact of our activities and the prevention of risk situations for workers.
In particular, we aim to:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions in order to prevent and minimise the causes of possible occupational injuries, accidents and diseases
- Ensure the quality of the service provided to our customers, prioritising their requests and needs
- Take action to identify hazards, assess the associated risks and take steps to eliminate and, if not possible, reduce them. We periodically review the results achieved and make adjustments where necessary;
- Ensure maximum safety for employees and any other persons present in our working facilities and throughout the production cycle;
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and internal procedures, which are regularly checked and updated;
- Respect the environment and protect the area where we carry out our business activities, identifying and planning actions to prevent or mitigate negative environmental impacts;
- Ensure continuous and specific training of our employees in order to maintain an adequate technical and professional level in relation to the quality of the services offered;
- Promote and research the implementation of best practices in order to offer continuous improvement of our performance in quality, safety and environmental protection;
- Ensure that all recipients, within their own area of responsibility and roles, are informed and trained to operate with full awareness of the potential risks associated with work activities, both in ordinary and emergency conditions;
- Spread and consolidate the values of quality, safety and environmental protection through the involvement and consultation of workers and their representatives;
- Establish and check through specific evaluation criteria the performance of suppliers of products and services and involve them in the achievement of the quality, safety and environmental protection goals that the Company has set itself;
- Ensure cooperation and transparency with authorities, institutions and associations to ensure maximum contribution in terms of commitment and responsibility.
To ensure the continuous improvement of our performance, we periodically review our quality, safety and environmental goals, aligning them with our business strategies and assessing any significant changes in the business, social and environmental context in which we operate.