• FTTH – Fiber To The Home;
• FWA – Fixed Wireless Access;
• UI – Unità Immobiliari;
• PAC/PAL – Pubblica Amministrazione Centrale / Pubblica Amministrazione Locale;
• Importo OdE – Importo Ordine di Esecuzione;
• Fornitore DL/CSE – Fornitore Direttore Lavori / Coordinatore della Sicurezza in fase di Esecuzione;
(*): For FWA connections, in the event that a municipality has the status “Underway” but doesn’t show any information relating to the “OE Amount”, “Contractor” or “PM Supplier/SSC”, this means that the coverage for the PUs belonging to this municipality is ensured by FWA radio base stations positioned in neighbouring municipalities.
(**): Download the table comparing the Open Fiber and Infratel websites in regard to “Work Site Status”.
Download this document to see a list of all work sites whose status is Underway for both FTTH and FWA connections for all municipalities covered by the Infratel tenders won by Open Fiber for the creation of the UBB network in Italy’s White Areas.